Monday, September 23, 2013

I guess I should introduce myself...

Hi there. It's a rainy second-day-of-autumn here in our home and with the first cold of the season making its way through our household, I'm laid up on the couch with a big cup of tea and a box of tissues. So, I thought to myself, "Self, you should start that blog you've been thinking about."  Not that the world really needs one more blog. But hey, why not.

Anyway, I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Sarah.  Wife of an incredibly hard-working and bicycle-loving husband. Mom of two beautiful daughters (ages 1 and 3), one beautiful soul in heaven, and of another one on the way.  Friend the world's craziest yet sweetest four-legged companion.  I am a pediatric nurse recently turned stay-at-home mom.

So, welcome to my aptly named blog about my Growing Happy Family.  Here I hope to chronicle, well, our growing family. As well as share my endeavors into the world of craftiness and DIY homemaking, favorite recipes, and our journey into home schooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment